Veteran Ghanaian actress Belinda Naa Ode Oku popularly known as Adwoa Smart in Showbiz circles has turned 50 years.
The diminutive actress who made her name in the Obra television series marked her golden jubilee with a birthday party in the United States of America (USA).
The party was reportedly organised by her fans and well-wishers.
The actress is also known for her roles in the Efie Wura TV series, Matters of the Heart and memorable cameos in many music videos.
See some photographs from Adwoa Smart’s birthday bash below;
More Ghana News Headlines
- Coronavirus: Ban on social gatherings will affect finances of churches negatively – Rev Wengam [AUDIO]
- PHOTOS: Adwoa Smart celebrates 50th birthday in the US
- Mahama instructs former appointees to join govt to fight COVID-19
- Publish plans on how you are protecting economy against Coronavirus – Mahama to Akufo-Addo
- Coronavirus: GFA suspends all football competitions
- Akufo-Addo to meet leadership of Parliament on Coronavirus
- 347 defunct Microfinance Companies: Receiver to publish names of debtors
- SWAG inaugurates Eastern Region branch
- Coronavirus: Religious bodies comply with 4 weeks social gathering ban
- Ghana Gas gives to Cricket Association
- Obour rules Central Region GNPC Ghana’s Fastest Human
- Harvard holds inaugural Joseph Agyepong lecture; Focus on public health in Africa
- New weighbridge constructed at Takofiano
- ECG replacing destroyed Dagomba tower line
- Planting for Food and Jobs: A success story others seek to replicate
- Indian envoy confers with Minister of Sanitation
- $20 Million noodles factory commissioned
- Daily Graphic formidable development partner; Dr Letsa declares at Volta Regional Spotlight launch
- Kete Krachi Timber Recovery begins underwater tree salvage
- School feeding programme gets new coordinator
- Institute programmes to attract more women into politics — Australian High Commissioner
- Parliamentary aspirant petitions Appeals Committee
- Kpone landfill site poses danger to residents
- Churches step up precaution measures against COVID-19
- Republic Bank hosts Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago